Friday 28 November 2008

Cat Bully!

My friend came round with her daughter the other day and Sassy stayed around, which is most unusual. She usually scarpers but I think she is feeling very picked on by Jake!



He is being a proverbial bully especially towards Sassy. I can't seem to break it and to be honest am not sure how too either. I have Feliway plugged in and a spray to use around the place. But he lies in wait for her either just inside the catflap, or third step from the top of the stairs.



He always catches her in the evening when I am sat downstairs and so far has not done this when I'm around. If he does I walk up to him quickly, don't shout, don't do anything else, just make my presence felt. If I have the water spray to hand he gets a quick squirt!

If anyone know of a way to deal with this please let me know!

No comments: