Wednesday 26 November 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog, thank you for taking the time to find me again!

How Many Plant Pots does a Girl Need


I spent an hour in the Garden yesterday, it was beautiful sunshine but oh! so cold, my tootsies got frozen! Anyway I decided to tackle this area






I cut back the neighbours plant above the water butts, cleared up all the plant pots, raked up the leaves and generally tidied up











Look space, I plan to put a couple of compost bins on the earth once the two shrubs have been destroyed. But look what I have been left with.........








lots and lots of plant pots. Do you think I have too many????

3 comments:

Jacky said...

Hi Libby, I just wanted to be the first to congratulate you on your new blog and to make the first comment ;o)

Auntie Noo said...

Huh Jacky beat me! Welcome to your new home, it's very cosy here. :-)

lilymarlene said...

I've found you and it all looks very good.
Forget the numbers....it's the content that counts!