Thursday 12 March 2009

Great Excitement



We have had Jake just over 6 months now. We got him on the 25th August 2008. Its as if he always lived here. Sassy and he really do not like one another. Tango just gives him a 'biff' if he gets out of line!!

So imagine my excitement yesterday when I saw him outside having a 'tiddle'!! I must admit I had been cleaning his litter tray twice daily, but just not registered how little was in there!



Mind you as soon as he finished he was back through the catflap like a bullet. Poor chap is so timid, I wonder if he will ever be able to stay outside long enough to do No 2's!!

And I have just bought a HUGE bag of cat litter!!!!

Next time I will definately do a garden post! Promise!!!!???? Well OK I will try!!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Libby.....that timid....poor thing.....I always feel so sorry for animals whe they are like that...but then I am a bit of a softie....

Really will look forward to a garden post.....can't wait to see your tropicals.....

marmee said...

i have seen several posts on kitties lately, i guess due to the winter months. we have a black kitty named jade that we got in sept last year. she is great and your jake looks quite cute under the blanket.

Sheila said...

Bless him!
It's a big scary world out there, he's afraid someone will bite his bum...!

Shammickite said...

Good boy, Jake. He's getting very brave, going outside for a tiddle. Too bad Sassy is so mean to him. You'll have to give Sassy a good talking to!