Thursday 12 February 2009

The Big Five Oh..... extended!!!

I had such a wonderful day yesterday, that I have decided to extend it! I don't know what all the fuss is about I mean 'five Oh' is just a number! Had I been having my party this would have been easy but instead I shall enjoy the party atmosphere in my house



with glittery things on the carpet



cards and gifts by the window




flowers




and beautiful balloons!!!



but best of all it means I can have birthday cake for breakfast

5 comments:

Auntie Noo said...

YAY! Happy (belated) birthday to you. It all looks very special and nothing less than you deserve. x

Chrissie said...

Good for you, Libby :-) And when the cake runs out make another :-) Happy Birthday to you. It's really not so bad being 50!

Naturegirl said...

Libby wishing you the happiest of Birthdays! Looks like there has been lots of fuss for you!hugs NG

Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

Ohhhhhhhh, can I have breakfast at your place, Libby? Pretty please with a cherry on top? :-D

Petunia's Gardener said...

What the heck - I hope it is a whole you can celebrate! When you are 89, you'll still be saying, "Oh, I remember that year I was 50...!" Happy Birthday! - Paula