Thursday 22 January 2009

Better than Moving Furniture.


I am one of those people who gets bored with the same old, same old!


I like change.


When we first lived here, hubby used to come home from work and very gingerley open the door as he could never be certain where I had put the furniture!!


I moved it alot in those days.


When I had finished in the lounge, I would move to the bedrooms.


The girls thought it was great!!


Nowadays I still want to move furniture, but don't.


I have a blog.


and can change the design of this on a daily basis,



from new headers, to flowery backgrounds and different coloured fonts.


It seems to satisfy my need and is so much easier than moving furniture!!!


and yes, all the header pics are taken by me.


some are planned, like the mincepies and the jam jars,


others are just pure luck!!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Libby....I love them all....what a lovely set of photographs.....just amazing...my favourite, of course, is the spider and the web......

and I love the header......

Libby said...

Thank you. Mind you I was pretty impressed when I put them all together. Look quite professional!!! lol!

Sheila said...

Blogs do help us move things around easily.
I was a chronic furniture re-arranger like you, no more.
That is probably why we both have bad backs..!

Shammickite said...

I've rearranged the furniture many times but it always seems to end up where it was before... the sofa only fits in one place and the armchairs need to be by the table and the table needs to be by the window etc etc...
but I like seeing the differences on your blog.
I have no idea how to make changes on how mine looks so I'll just stick to rearranging the furniture.

tropical-pete said...

Some lovely headers there Libby! I also find it quite addictive making headers and editing pics - there are endless things you can do with just one picture! Looking forward to seeing them all in action ;)

Pete

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.