Saturday 3 January 2009

Nearly Finished

We are busily finishing all the fattening food, not that there is alot left, but Tango and Sassy appreciated the cream we gave them.




I have blitzed the house as hubby decided to pop into work and T is out with friends in Swindon, so it felt like a Monday to me. Tomorrow the decorations will come down and it will all be over for another year.

I shall leave you with a most magnificent sunset, I got yesterday. As much as I love the frost, I've missed the sun!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Libby......I have given a lot of the leftover food to our daughter....I will not succumb to temptation that way.....

Cats and cream......so cute......

Lovely sunset.......

Auntie Noo said...

Lovely sunset. We've been lucky here, sun and frost - perfect! :)

Dawn said...

Dear Libby,

I love the cat & sunset photos!

We keep our ornaments up until Epiphany, so here I am taking everything down today. It's a little sad in a way, but if I think of your kitties & their ability to eat cream from a spoon, that will put a smile on my face. >^~,~^<

Happy New Year!
Dawn