Sunday 4 January 2009

Christmas Past

As we haven't quite got to 12th night I thought it would be alright, still, to share with you the Christmas cards I made last year(2008). I know I gave you a clue but I never quite got round to showing you the finished product!

I got the idea from Kitschenpinks blog she has made a lovely tutorial over here which basically I adapted to what I wanted to achieve



I thoroughly enjoyed making them and have promised to try and be more organised this year...



So I can make more to send out.



I must admit I do enjoy sewing, I just wish I had a room I could leave everything out in, not that this is likely to happen, never mind!

3 comments:

Queenly Things said...

I still have the one you sent and put it out this year for all to enjoy again.

Naturegirl said...

Your cards are wonderful! I too plan on being more organized with Christmas cards this year! I've marked my calender to begin in Nov.!
smiles to you NG

Teena Vallerine said...

Oh my ! These are beautiful! t.x