Friday 12 December 2008

String, paper, wire, beads and glue!

I am in a very flittery, fluttery mood at the moment and should be concentrating on finishing off my homemade Christmas Cards, but I can't settle to them. So after the snowflake making yesterday I had a go at a garland of course apart from the stars I altered everything else. To be honest the photo does not do it justice and I should really put them on the tree but as that is still outside and its raining and bearing in mind the stars are paper, I didn't want a paper maiche!



then I did something with string and buttons.



which again looks nothing on it own, but then put it on a tree




and its totally different. Anyway I enjoyed myself!

3 comments:

Naturegirl said...

Flittery fluttery mood describes me at the moment! I should be writing out Chritmas cards and here I am looking at your little creation!
Have a good weekend! Hope we both land soon! LOL

Cheryl said...

I am way behind and too calm for my liking.....

Love the decorations Libby....I like different....who wants to be the same as everyone else.......

Drizzle Kid said...

Very beautiful decorations for that tree! I'm impressed by your creativity!