Tuesday 9 December 2008

Things

My Cats rely very much on what I give them although Tango does supplement his diet with the odd rat or two!
During the winter they spend alot of time indoors, in fact, apart from Tango the majority of their time is spent sleeping and eating! Because of this I have to change there food so they are now on this......



I usually buy 15Kg bags but for some unknown reason the Pet shop couldn't get hold of them so I have 2 5kg instead!

Sassy is looking very beautiful in this pic...



but viewed from the rear , we can see she is abit rotund!



and when in the sleeping position



we see a few more lumps and bumps!

Tango on the other hand is a lean, fighting machine that talks alot!



You can see in this pic as he walks towards me he is talking. But there is not a mean streak in him. When ever he enters a room no matter what time of the day or night he announces his arrival!!!
He loves to snuggle me especially after he has eaten Ratty and breathe rat breath all over me, which I'm sure if you where a lady cat is quite a pleasant aroma but for me it is revolting!!



I think if we hadn't had him neutered he would be a bit of Casanova!

Jake on the other hand, is just Jake!



When they where handing out brains he was definitely at the end of the line. He lives on his nerves! But is popping outside more but also returns at great speed! we have to leave the curtains by the cat flap open so he can't ambush Sassy. I have moved the Feliway to the landing and recently we have had no major spats!

Plus today we have lived in our house for exactly 20 years!

This is what it looked like when we bought it

Front:-



Back


and the Rateable Value was £76!!!!!!!

We moved from here



this had a rateable value of £307!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely to see the cats - and congratulations on your 20th housey anniversary.

xx

Anonymous said...

Always interesting to see and read your blog posts. I reckon Jake's brains may have been in his tail! That cat is going to keep surprising you me thinks. I put my cats on a similar regime and swear by Royal Canin, and dogs version for the dogs breakfast, but not her dinners!

Shammickite said...

You have certainly made a lot of difference to the back yard in those 20 years!
Nice to see your cats, and hear more about their different characters.

Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

You've done wonders with your garden too Libby. It's great to read that Jake is becoming a real member of your cat family, slowly but surely.

There are 2 members of the Bliss team that are on a diet; my eldest Russian Blue Pippa and my rescue kitty Surprise. They are tea cosy shaped. ;-)